To read the following chapters of the Caregiver Workbook, click here. Caregivers may order a copy of the full workbook by calling (800) 955-4572.
- Talking to Your Child About Cancer
- Coping With a Childhood Cancer Diagnosis
- The Healthcare Team and Treatment Center
- Understanding Blood Cancer
- Treatment Options
- Side Effects and Supportive Care
- Caring for Your Child During Treatment
- Financial and Legal
- Caring for Yourself
- Beyond Treatment
- End-of-Life Care
Use the following worksheets to help you in your caregiving role:
|Worksheet 10: Pain Log|
If you are looking for caregiving information for adults, please click here.
Support for these caregiver resources provided by